[kj] Back from Philadelphia :-(

Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-UOIT/42 gathering@misera.net
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:12:28 -0000

... and the end of the European tour in 1996??? We left after Lyon, (to =
get back for Iain's brother's wedding), and Jaz was already very poorly, =
and clearly suffering on stage - I thought they cancelled the remaining =
dates after that because he was too ill to continue???

... and surely the UK dates they'd originally pencilled in that year =
also count as cancellations, or had none of them been confirmed?

Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: Phillipps Marc [mailto:Marc.Phillipps@enfield.nhs.uk]
Sent: 27 October 2003 10:06
To: 'gathering@misera.net'
Subject: RE: [kj] Back from Philadelphia :-(

>I did learn that in 25years this is the first time the=20
>Joke has canceled a show

What about Milton Keynes ? :o)

Marc.=20

time......skipped
> out
> >on visiting with an old friend in North East Philly, but feeling =
truly
> >psyched about the show - only to arrive and see that the TLA was =
rather
> >empty. The band that opened was, well......the band that opened
> (replacing
> >Amen, who I assume canceled) - let's just say I won't be rushing out =
> buy
> >their upcoming CD...."soon to be released" as plugged by the band =
several
> >times during their performance.
> >We waited for what seemed to be forever, feeling fueled as they taped =
the
> >set list on the stage in front of us. Shortly after that it was =
announced
> >that Jaz was extremely ill and they were canceling the show. I guess =
I'll
> >have to stash my "obsessed fan" homemade KJ jeans away until next =
time. I
> >hope he's feeling better soon and that it's nothing too serious. I'm =
off
> >bed - nighty nite........
> >
> >Robin  :-)

> > =20
> >
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
This communication may contain information that is confidential and =
legally
privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If =
you
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information =
within
communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet =
Enfield
& Haringey  Health Communities.