[kj] Back from Philadelphia :-(

foolscircle9ways gathering@misera.net
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 02:28:06 -0800 (PST)

--0-67415451-1067250486=:63311

P Bernardi <phantasmas@erols.com> wrote:
I did learn that in 25years this is the first time the
Joke has canceled a show.

Bungalow Bar, Paisley, circa 1980. Cancellation announced on Radio Clyde about 3 hours before kick-off. Extremely disappointed but not a word of criticism, that was the last time any band even threatened to play Paisley ;)

Stuart

If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.

--0-67415451-1067250486=:63311

<DIV><BR><BR><B><I>P Bernardi &lt;phantasmas@erols.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>I did learn that in 25years this is the first time the <BR>Joke has canceled a show. </P>
<P>Bungalow Bar, Paisley, circa 1980. Cancellation announced on Radio Clyde about 3 hours before kick-off. Extremely disappointed but not a word of criticism, that was the last time any band even threatened to play Paisley ;)</P>
<P>Stuart</P></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><BR><BR>If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.<p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Exclusive Video Premiere - <a href="http://launch.yahoo.com/video/?1093432&fs=1&redirectURL=http://launch.yahoo.com/promos/britneyspears/">Britney Spears</a>
--0-67415451-1067250486=:63311--