[kj] killing joke tour

Jester gathering@misera.net
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 19:31:48 -0600

On 10/26/03 5:57 PM, "jon chapman" <jon_chapman@bushinternet.com> wrote:

> all i can say from my meetings with the band is,
>
> jaz was a complete arsehole

Oh shit...news flash. :-) I thought that was already known. Confirm your
worst fears? Hahaha.

> ted was ok

Ted is pretty cool. But anyone can have a bad night, or not be feeling on
top of things. Usually, a bit more than ok.

> raven was a decent chap

No other fucker around is cooler, or a better guy around. I can not say
enough good things about Paul. Decent is a vast understatement, IMHO.

> and geordie was about as talkative as stephen hawking in a power cut.

As is the case with most suffering with severe alcoholism, no? Sad, but
true. But him a bottle, and he'd be your best friend...till the bottle is
gone, at least.

> i will never wish to meet them backstage ever again.

I am actually sad to hear that. Must have really been a bad night, or at
best, vastly under your expectations.

> who are killing joke anyway>??

I am still trying to figure that one out.

> jon( now a big fun fan)

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO

THE WEBMASTER,