[kj] Premonitions of The Joker

Graeme Rowland gathering@misera.net
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:12:08 +0000 (GMT)

I call it the un-Uk because I'm joking...

then again, a lot of Scottish and Welsh people would
like to have their own countries again so they could
take no notice of that heart attack weasal Bliar...

Nothing against people from the Midlands!
GROWLand

 --- Amy Moseley Rupp <amyr@jump.net> wrote: > > I
originally misheard this lyric as