[kj] OT: BEER (g)ratings/Australian beer

Amy Moseley Rupp gathering@misera.net
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 16:43:05 -0600 (CST)

> "pull a root"
>
> Scored a shag, gotten laid, buried the bishop, etc
>
> Sorry you asked?

No, just glad I know all three!  Two years ago I'd've
only known the middle one, but thanks to my lewd one-track-mind
male English friends, I know now all sorts of vulgarities I'd
never knew existed.

When one (Yank) friend of ours wrote a few weeks back that
she'd been lonely, hadn't gotten any email and needed people
to fill her box, they pissed themselves laughing.

I scolded them, wrote her that I'd only just learnt that particular
bit of naughtiness and that they were as bad as teenagers despite
going on 40!