[kj] Premonitions of The Joker

Graeme Rowland gathering@misera.net
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 14:44:27 +0000 (GMT)

>"Behind a coat of arms and guilded lies - know.
>The crown prepares the sacrifice
>And she prepares to die oh
>Radiant and beautiful she's taken in her prime
>Oh executioner atone for all your crimes now"

I originally misheard this lyric as
"Primavera sacrificed"

>This whole premonition thing seems to be happening
again and again
with
>this album.
>Let's hope we don't get the asteroid!

No, lets hope we do.
And man shall fear the storm again

Meanwhile I was travelling around the un-UK w/ Bardo
Pond & the united police farce of Crapper Birminghum
pulled us over for a stop & search.

I slowed them down w/ cynicism and got more useless
info off them than they did off me...

They actually had to call "back up" - fuckin'
hilarious!

One of them asked me
"Are you the Joker?"

Then we esacped into the night...

You've gotta laugh!
GGGAR

PS. Does anyone have the lyrics to INFERNO?

Is Jaz trying to start a corporate war?

=====
Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

"What one thinks of as extremes seldom are" :: BC Gilbert