[kj] Further NYC shenanigans

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 17:12:41 -0500

Dirk and Co.. Just got a call from  Mike Coles. He might be a bit late
meeting you, as he finally heard from Big Paul Ferguson, and they're going
to meet up briefly. But, Coles'll swing up afterwards and join you guys.

I'm off for an evening with friends of the wife's family. She cracks the
whip and I skip, as they say. Have fun. Get wrecklessly drunk for me.

Dirk, Tim, Colesy and m'self had a touristy afternoon yesterday strolling
about NYC. Pictures to follow...also of NYC gig. I can scan them, but can
anyone host them? Do tell.

Alex
    in
        NYC