[kj] Geordie

phat seanio gathering@misera.net
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 21:41:25 +0100

I'm sure we'd all be wasted to try and come down after (or before) a
powerful performance such as geordies-just 'cos he's not doing the splits &
windmilling doesnt mean he's not buzzing........
..........and I think fair do's to him blagging a spliff offa anyone
knocking about back after a gig-I'd
well lose faith if I heard he tried to roll someone for a macrobiotic
tsunami sandwich!!!!!!!!

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger