[kj] Geordie

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 03:10:53 +0100 (BST)

> Truthfully, he didn't look at all happy or especially relaxed at the NYC gig
> either (nor did he come out afterwards). Wonder what's up!
>
> Ale xin NYC

His blood-alcohol level.

Seriously, I'd never pass judgment on anyone's drink/drug habits - it's just
a shame when they seem to be having not a good time but a bad one. Geordie's always been a pisshead. Three bottles of vodka a day - and I have no reason to believe Raven would make this up - is not a 'good time', it's a serious addiction. However, some people can handle it - fine. Maybe Geordie can't. I've known people in bands with similar/worse habits where
the only thing they can hold together intheir life is going on stage and playing, like a robot. Everything else falls by the wayside - including making polite chit chat with anyone, be it best mates or random fans.