[kj] DC show

P Bernardi gathering@misera.net
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:34:00 -0400

--------------020101000402010706030206

It will be @ Fletchers - www.930.com - and follow the links for
Fletchers on there.

Yeah, with the new bleached hair, theres no way I thought that was you.
But since you mentioned the hair, I recall seeing a giant hulking white
haired figure in the crowd!
p-

Devacor@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 10/24/2003 9:37:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time, phantasmas@erols.com writes:
>

>>Adam,
>>
>>sorry I missed running into you. If u show up tongiht, I'll be wearing the white pope saluting nazis shirt tonight. Pretty easy to spot.
>>
>>heh, i guess Jaz did kinda look like he came from the Omega
>>Man!
>>p-
>>

>I thought I saw you, but was very tired and was kind of sick myself so I was on the downlow. My hair is bleached white so you may not have recognized me. Ill prob be wearing all black tonight.
>where are they playing again?

--------------020101000402010706030206

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
It will be @ Fletchers - <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.930.com">www.930.com</a> - and follow the links for Fletchers
on there.<br>
Yeah, with the new bleached hair, theres no way I thought that was you. But
since you mentioned the hair, I recall seeing a giant hulking white haired
figure in the crowd!<br>
p-<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:Devacor@aol.com">Devacor@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
sorry I missed running into you. If u show up tongiht, I'll be wearing the white pope saluting nazis shirt tonight. Pretty easy to spot.

heh, i guess Jaz did kinda look like he came from the Omega
Man!
p-
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->