[kj] Le truck 1989

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:15:34 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Alex. I thought I was dreaming when I remebered that! But where was it? Anyone?

--- "Alex Smith" <vassifer@earthlink.net> wrote:

Chritophe!! I just got around last night to downloading these, and they are
a *REAL* fuckin' treat. The sound quality is positively sparkling.

The Joke *DID* play "Eighties" again after 1989, by the way.

Alex in NYC