[kj] DC show

P Bernardi gathering@misera.net
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 02:04:21 -0400

Tonights show fucking RULED.

Basically the same set as New York. I cant recall too many specifics
cause Im tanked right now. Raven, Ted + Geordie came out after the show
and were very approachable + friendly.

Jaz was insane. Unfortunately he got sick after pssyche and had to cut
the set short w/ no encore. The set was pretty similar to the NY gig but
we also got Kings + Queens, Fall of Because + Follow the Leaders.

I have to say Follow the leaders + Seeing Red were the two top tunes.
Just mind blowing. Parsons was going off on Kings and Queens. Damn!

Dave Grohl was at the gig but did not join on stage. My friend chatted
w/ him briefly in the bathroom and said that Grohl has nothing but
admiration for the Joke.

Tomorrow, Baltimore.
Paul