[kj] Milwaukee/Chicago-KOLMAR!

Mark Kolmar gathering@misera.net
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:53:24 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

It'll be no problem to find drinks and food within walking distance.  But
obviously we'll have to figure out a spot to join up before the show. =20
It's a Saturday, so we can have plenty of time before.  Let me think about
that, and anyone else should make suggestions.  I'd picture something
closer to an Irish Pub than Smart Bar, and there are plenty of spots in
the area.  Metro is right near Wrigley Field.

--Mark