[kj] New York Report!

Dirk Kingerske gathering@misera.net
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 01:17:37 +0200

Sitting here at some internet cafe at 42nd street I have to admit that it
was a damn fine night last night.... looking forward to meeting alex and
colsey tomorrow at the habitat for a nice tour de yorke neuf ....  won't be
too sure about the diggler thingy, yossy  :o)
btw.... american beer is great... it's so watered that you can't get a
hangover...... time to go drinking,

dirk

p.s. enjoy baltimore and the rest of the best... hopefully longer than the
nyc gig and an exploding, moshing kraut..... crowd i mean!