[kj] Le truck 1989

Christophe Barry gathering@misera.net
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:27:28 +0200

Rob
In Age of Greed, during the Jaz speech, you should carefully listen
to a bunch of blokes, howling  'ALLEZ!': me & my band ...
that bootleg returns me to ages.

We (Steph & I ) are planning to get more bootleg from Lyon.
The one I put online was'nt the one I expected.
In fact I was waiting for the 'Live in Joker Place' original CD.
The pal that gave me the Cd, will introduce myself to the guy
that made all the tapes in Lyon (1983,1985,1986,1989)
We recently discoverd that there is a video tape of the 1991's gig
and the local Tv network that owns the rights on it could sell maybe some
vhs  ... we shall see.
As I move house las summer, my old stuff, the one that my wife and kids
would like to see vanishing from the cellar, gave me a tape I forgot.
the radio sets from 'Live in Joker Place'
I should put it online nextdays.
Last but not least, we normally should exchange stuff with Philippe 'Jesus'
Brun
the old french friend of the band (they shared the same squatt in London in
early 80s)
and specially lots of Vhs (including rehearsals)

More news in some days (Hope !)

Hows your leg ? getting better ?

Salut
Christophe