[kj] OT Aleph/F Space

Djehuti111 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:05:38 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings Mr. Po,

 Many thanks for your kind words!

 I'm pretty excited about this group and have the
confidence that it'll MOVE!

 Aleph-Space

--- fat potanga <fatpotanga@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Finally got to check out the F-Space stuff.
>
> 'Through the Night Softly' is amazing - 17 mins of
> cacophonistic excellence
> - reminded me a bit of Can's Halleuwah meets
> (towards the end) Dead Can
> Dance.
>
> Fat J

=====
"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."