[kj] nyc tomorrow!!

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:44:58 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3149581498_154239_MIME_Part

Another taker at the Union Square Hotel, eh? Fuck, I should get a finder's
fee from that fine establishment.

Alex in NYC

----------
From: "fluw" <fluwdot@earthlink.net>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Subject: [kj] nyc tomorrow!!
Date: Tue, Oct 21, 2003, 10:19 AM

30 some hours US gatherers!!!

btw i will be staying at the union square hotel wednesday. then driving to
dc the next morning - still with room for any needing a ride.

--MS_Mac_OE_3149581498_154239_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] nyc tomorrow!!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
Another taker at the Union Square Hotel, eh? Fuck, I should get a finder's =
fee from that fine establishment.<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>
----------<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2">30 some hours US gatherers!!! <BR>
</FONT>&nbsp;<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">btw i will be staying at the union square hotel wednesday. t=
hen driving to dc the next morning - still with room for any needing a ride.=
<BR>
</FONT>&nbsp;<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3149581498_154239_MIME_Part--