[kj] StuNotinNYC/Dub flap

fat potanga gathering@misera.net
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:37:05 +0100

'sheet-soiling cock-jockeys' and 'lick me where I shit'

LOL!
Please tell me you're not taking titles from your movie collection?  =;ŹD

----Original Message Follows----
From: MotelHell@aol.com
To: foolscircle9ways@yahoo.com, gathering@misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] StuNotinNYC/Dub flap
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:06:42 EDT

Ack! Bummer you won't be joining us, Stu! But, we'll try to photograph as
much of the proceedings as possible to as to make you feel like verily you
were
there, by gosh!

And another thing.....

Before a lynching party is organized and Dub is strung up by his Buster
Browns, I'd like to concede in all fairness that my excessively wordy
missive
regarding my Paris holiday did *NOT* come with an "OT" in the subject field.
GUILTY
AS CHARGED, M'LORD! Therefore, I suppose I do deserve a rap on the knuckles
for shamelessly ignoring Gathering protocol. That said, I'm curious as to
how
many sentences Dub read before realizing that the message in question had
fuck-all to do with Killing Joke. In any case, this is (or at least should
be) an
open forum, and Dub should feel as free as anyone to express his opinions
(though possibly a little less pointedly and a little more diplomatically in
the
future would be preferrable). As far as I'm concerned the case is closed,
and
I'm not bothered. I hope Dub feels the same way. Let's not toss needless
barbs
around any futher......you vacuous, priapic gaggle of sheet-soiling
cock-jockeys. (Oops, that one just slipped out unintentionally, I swear it!)

Killing Joke Uber Alles.

Alex in NYC
home e-mail: vassifer@earthlink.net