[kj] OT: NMA two-piece shows:

Jiri s gathering@misera.net
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 18:40:40 -0700 (PDT)

Ho-lee shit, read this (while drunk, admittedly) w/out
looking at subject and for a brief hallucinogenic
moment thought you were saying that the KJ gig in
Chicago -- which will be my maiden live KJ voyage --
would be acoustic. Now *that* was ugly food for my
drunken thoughts !

JS

--- Alexi Hamilton <alexih@hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

We already have tickets for the Chicago gig.  Even
though its acoustic, we've been waiting for them to
come over the pond for quite some time now!

~Alexi

##################################
"What's the hurry? We're probably
going the wrong way anyhow."
-Eeyore
##################################

>From: "Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-UOIT/42"
>To: "Sue" ,"Stacey DeAmicis" ,"Gathering2"
>Subject: [kj] OT: NMA two-piece shows:
>Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:36:36 +0100
>
>Stacey / Sue / US Gatherers,
>
>Justin Sullivan & Dean White take the two-piece
version of New Model Army to the states next month.
Check them out at:

>Wed Nov 5 Washington DC Black Cat Club 1811 14th St
NW 202 667 4490
>Thurs Nov 6 TBC
>Fri Nov 7 Hoboken NJ Maxwells 1039 Washington Av 210
659 2461
>Sat Nov 8 New York City NY Sine 148-150 Attorney
Street 212 388 0077
>Sun Nov 9 Philadelphia PA North Star Bar 2639 W
Poplar 215 922 5900
>Mon Nov 10 Montreal, ONT TBC
>Tues Nov 11 Toronto, ONT Lee's Palace 529 Bloor St
West 416 532 7383
>Thurs Nov 13 Clevland OH Beachland Ballroom 15711
Waterloo Road 216 383 1124
>Fri Nov 14 Chicago IL Bottom Lounge 3206 N Wilton
*early show* 773 975 0505
>Sat Nov 15 St Louis MO Creepy Crawl 412 N Tucker 314
621 9019
>Mon Nov 17 Kansas City MO El Torreon 3101 Gillham
Plaza
>Tues Nov 18 Dallas TX Gypsy Tea Room 2548 Elm Street
214 744 9979
>Wed Nov 19 Houston TX The Axiom 2524 McKinney
>Fri Nov 21 Phoenix AZ Mason Jar 2303 E Indian School
Road 602 956 1266
>Sat Nov 22 Los Angeles CA Echo Lounge 1822 Sunset
Blvd *7:45 show* 213 413 8200
>Sun Nov 23 Santa Ana CA Galaxy Theatre 3503 S Harbor
Blvd 714 545 3460
>Tues Nov 25 San Fransisco CA DNA Lounge 375 Eleventh
Street 415 626 1409
>Fri Nov 28 Portland OR DV8 5021 SE Powell 503 772
2907