[kj] carpooling in the eastcoast this week

fluw gathering@misera.net
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 09:43:49 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C39625.7F853AE0

ok i am renting a car courtesy of my insurance due to a scuffle my honda =
lost to a steroid infested raccoon (and the raccoon didn't come out so =
well, either) while on our way back from leaf peeping in vermont last =
weekend .

so if anyone wants to hitch a ride starting from say upstate (as far =
north as albany/capitol region) to the big apple, then dc, baltimore, =
boston and maybe philly... then drop a line.

todd

"I must Create a System or be enslav'd by another Man's.
I will not Reason & Compare: my business is to Create."
-William Blake
------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C39625.7F853AE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>ok i am renting a car&nbsp;courtesy of my insurance =
due to=20
a&nbsp;scuffle my honda lost to a steroid infested raccoon (and&nbsp;the =
raccoon=20
didn't come out so well, either)&nbsp;while on our way back from leaf =
peeping in=20
vermont last weekend .</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>so if anyone wants&nbsp;to hitch a=20
ride&nbsp;starting&nbsp;from say upstate (as far north as albany/capitol =
region)=20
to&nbsp;the big apple, then dc, baltimore, boston and maybe=20
philly...</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT size=3D2>then drop a line.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>todd</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>"I must Create a System or be enslav'd by another =
Man's.<BR>I=20
will not Reason &amp; Compare: my business is to Create."<BR>-William =
Blake=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C39625.7F853AE0--