[kj] Well thats it For now

Christof hamille gathering@misera.net
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:14:08 -0500

i really am quite thrilled about this tour.  If not only for the album and
their appearance but the line up is that good.  I have seen Ted Parsons in
the past he is amazing.  certainly prefer him of Atkins and Grohl.  Big Paul
i sthe original and he gets extra opints for that (and his drumming presence
is not to shabby also.)
God I hope they play Blood On Your Hands (favorite track from new album)

Halloween is not soon enough

Chris

>From: "J.D.Spooner" <spoon66@nildram.co.uk>
>To: <gathering@misera.net>
>Subject: [kj] Well thats it For now
>Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 00:46:15 +0100
>
>Just got back form  last UK Show they just get better the  more  u see
>them.
>So are  u ready USA
>
>This  as  to be  one  of the  best line ups they have  ever had.
>Feel  free  to correct me.
>
>But  they are  on fire  so Enjoy & please let us  have  them  back in one
>piece.
>
>Ted is  brilliant he done  more  than just been  a  fill in Drummer I think
>he  added a  lot more to the  live  shows.
>
>Far more  freedom to play older stuff like Follow the leaders.
>& Empire song
>
>is  drumming is spot on .
>
>Just hope  they make  a  studio album using this  line  up
>I could  be awesome.
>
>anyhow  enjoy they are all yours  now

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa