[kj] To AUSSIE & NZ GATHERERS

wardance gathering@misera.net
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:34:21 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3957C.89847AF0

WARDANCE
B.P.  10102
35701  RENNES Cedex 7
FRANCE

Fax : +33 (0) 2.99.38.27.34
Website : www.wardance.net

    =20
      Hello !=20
      I live in Brittany (not to be confounded with Britain), a celtic =
region which is located in the North-West of so-called "France".=20
      By clicking on the link below, you can directly access my =
website/webzine :=20

      http://www.wardance.net=20

      WARDANCE is very eclectic, and is widely open to different kinds =
of music, such as Punk Rock, Punk Hardcore, dark Post-Punk, Goth, =
Electro-Industrial, Dark Metal, Thrash Metal, and so on...=20
      It features some interviews (coming soon: new interviews with =
KILLING JOKE & PARALLAX 1, amongst others !), many interesting links,  a =
webstore, a chatroom, a message board (an english part is planned), a =
gust book, and other stuff.
      Be warned : though recently updated, the english part of my =
website is still under construction, and there is much more content in =
the french part so far... But of course, I will add much more stuff in =
english as soon as possible !=20

      I've always been very interested in everything concerning =
Australia and New Zealand, and of course, especially in Australian & NZ =
music.=20
      Unfortunately,the only NZ bands I know so far are very old Punk =
bands like PROUD SCUM, SCAVENGERS, SUBURBAN REPTILES, STEROIDS, =
SUPERETTES, DUM DUM BOYS and a few others + an few current bands like =
N.U.T.E (Industrial/Cyberpunk) and LAST ORDERS (Punk Rock).=20
      About the australian scene, the aussie bands I know & enjoy so far =
are : THE VICTIMS, THE SAINTS, DEPRESSION, ROCKS, XL CAPRIS, RAZAR, THE =
HARD ONS, THE BACCHAE,=20
      DARKNESS VISIBLE, LOCAL PRODUCT, and a few others.

      I would be especially interested in any Aussie/NZ bands playing =
music in the following styles : '77 & 80's Punk Rock (old school Punk =
Rock only, 'cos I dislike most of the new "Punk" scene, sorry about that =
!), old school Punk Hardcore (preferably with a slight "Metal" touch, =
like DISCHARGE, BROKEN BONES, australian band  DEPRESSION, and so on), =
Horror Punk Rock (like the MISFITS, for instance) , Dark post-punk and =
what might be called "Batcave" or "Gothic Punk", etc...=20

      Apart from that, I must specify that I'm of course  a crazy =
KILLING JOKE fanatic for now 17 years, and therefore, I wondered if =
there were some current Australian & NZ bands playing more or less =
similar music styles... (from Dark/Post-Punk to Industrial-Metal).=20
      So please, if there are some defunct or current Aussie/NZ acts in =
the vein of  KILLING JOKE, 1919, PLAY DEAD, WIRE, USHERHOUSE, UK DECAY, =
CHROME, MINISTRY, GODFLESH, ALIEN SEX FIEND, SKELETAL FAMILY, X-MAL =
DEUTSCHLAND, WARSAW/early JOY DIVISION, or other stuff like that, don't =
hesitate to let me know !!!... And of course, if you play in such a =
band, don't hesitate to get in touch  !! )

      Please contact me directly at the following e-mail address :=20

      wardance@wardance.net=20

      I would be glad to establish some Aussie & NZ contacts and to find =
various pen pals in order to learn more about your scenes & countries, =
to do some CD or tape trades, and to review and/or distribute some NZ & =
aussie releases through WARDANCE.=20

      Well, now I just pray for my call to be heard , and I thank you =
very much in advance for any useful information you might forward me.=20
      Hope to hear from you soon dear friends, cheers !=20

      Kind regards & Dark lycanthropunk greetings...=20

      Hans Wehrwolf=20

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3957C.89847AF0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>WARDANCE<BR>B.P.&nbsp; =
10102<BR>35701&nbsp; RENNES=20
Cedex 7<BR>FRANCE</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Fax : +33 (0) 2.99.38.27.34<BR>Website =
: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.wardance.net">www.wardance.net</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<TABLE cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" border=3D0>
  <TBODY>
  <TR>
    <TD colSpan=3D2><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT></TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TD colSpan=3D2>
      <DIV><SPAN class=3Dpostbody><FONT size=3D2>Hello ! <BR>I live in =
Brittany (not=20
      to be confounded with Britain), a celtic region which is located =
in the=20
      North-West of so-called "France". <BR>By clicking on the link =
below, you=20
      can directly access my website/webzine : <BR><BR></FONT><A =
class=3Dpostlink=20
      href=3D"http://www.wardance.net/" target=3D_blank><FONT =
color=3D#666666=20
      size=3D2>http://www.wardance.net</FONT></A><FONT size=3D2>=20
      <BR><BR><BR>WARDANCE is very eclectic, and is widely open to =
different=20
      kinds of music, such as Punk Rock, Punk Hardcore, dark Post-Punk, =
Goth,=20
      Electro-Industrial, Dark Metal, Thrash Metal, and so on...=20
      </FONT></SPAN></DIV>
      <DIV><SPAN class=3Dpostbody><FONT size=3D2>It features some =
interviews (coming=20
      soon: new interviews with KILLING JOKE &amp; PARALLAX 1, amongst =
others=20
      !), many interesting links, &nbsp;a webstore, a chatroom, a =
message board=20
      (an english part is planned), a gust book, and other stuff.<BR>Be =
warned :=20
      though recently updated, the english part of my website is still =
under=20
      construction, and there is much more content in the french part so =
far...=20
      But of course, I will add much more stuff in english as soon as =
possible !=20
      <BR><BR><BR>I've always been very interested in everything =
concerning=20
      Australia and New Zealand, and of course, especially in Australian =
&amp;=20
      NZ music. <BR>Unfortunately,the only NZ bands I know so far are =
very old=20
      Punk bands like PROUD SCUM, SCAVENGERS, SUBURBAN REPTILES, =
STEROIDS,=20
      SUPERETTES, DUM DUM BOYS and a few others + an few current bands =
like=20
      N.U.T.E (Industrial/Cyberpunk) and LAST ORDERS (Punk=20
      Rock).&nbsp;</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
      <DIV><SPAN class=3Dpostbody><FONT size=3D2>About the australian =
scene, the=20
      aussie bands I know &amp; enjoy so far are : THE VICTIMS, THE =
SAINTS,=20
      DEPRESSION, ROCKS, XL CAPRIS, RAZAR, THE HARD ONS, THE BACCHAE,=20
      </FONT></SPAN></DIV>
      <DIV><SPAN class=3Dpostbody><FONT size=3D2>DARKNESS VISIBLE, LOCAL =
PRODUCT,=20
      and a few others.<BR><BR>I would be especially interested in any =
Aussie/NZ=20
      bands playing music in the following styles : '77 &amp; 80's Punk =
Rock=20
      (old school Punk Rock only, 'cos I dislike most of the new "Punk" =
scene,=20
      sorry about that !), old school Punk Hardcore (preferably with a =
slight=20
      "Metal" touch, like DISCHARGE, BROKEN BONES, australian band=20
      &nbsp;DEPRESSION, and so on), Horror Punk Rock (like the MISFITS, =
for=20
      instance) , Dark post-punk and what might be called "Batcave" or =
"Gothic=20
      Punk", etc... <BR><BR><BR>Apart from that, I must specify that I'm =
of=20
      course &nbsp;a crazy KILLING JOKE fanatic for now 17 years, and =
therefore,=20
      I wondered if there were some current Australian &amp; NZ bands =
playing=20
      more or less similar music styles... (from Dark/Post-Punk to=20
      Industrial-Metal). <BR>So please, if there are some defunct or =
current=20
      Aussie/NZ acts in the vein of&nbsp; KILLING JOKE, 1919, PLAY DEAD, =
WIRE,=20
      USHERHOUSE, UK DECAY, CHROME, MINISTRY, GODFLESH, ALIEN SEX FIEND, =

      SKELETAL FAMILY, X-MAL DEUTSCHLAND, WARSAW/early JOY DIVISION, or =
other=20
      stuff like that, don't hesitate to let me know !!!... And of =
course, if=20
      you play in such a band, don't hesitate to get in touch&nbsp; !!=20
      )<BR><BR><BR>Please contact me directly at the following e-mail =
address :=20
      <BR><BR></FONT><A href=3D"mailto:wardance@wardance.net"><FONT =
color=3D#333333=20
      size=3D2>wardance@wardance.net</FONT></A><FONT size=3D2> <BR><BR>I =
would be=20
      glad to establish some Aussie &amp; NZ contacts and to find =
various pen=20
      pals in order to learn more about your scenes &amp; countries, to =
do some=20
      CD or tape trades, and to review and/or distribute some NZ &amp; =
aussie=20
      releases through WARDANCE. <BR><BR>Well, now I just pray for my =
call to be=20
      heard , and I thank you very much in advance for any useful =
information=20
      you might forward me. <BR>Hope to hear from you soon dear friends, =
cheers=20
      ! <BR><BR>Kind regards &amp; Dark lycanthropunk greetings... =
<BR><BR>Hans=20
      Wehrwolf</FONT></SPAN></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3957C.89847AF0--