[kj] Unperverted Pantomime - First listen!

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 23:08:56 +0100

Just got home from London (there for the week) and what's waiting for me but
the "Unperverted Pantomime"! Listening to it now, half-way through and it's a
revelation (no pun intended). I *love* the "Are you Receiving" and the others.
It's just finishing now as I type - here comes "Complications", It's like it's
all new! :)

So, Sheffield. Who's going tomorrow night? Me and Helen are hopefully going,
though we'll have to get tickets on the door unfortunately. nice drive back
over the Snake Pass though.

Sent with "Me-Mail", Boltblue's FREE mobile messaging service.
http://www.boltblue.com