[kj] Astoria part 2 on line

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:45:39 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.baldybob.clara.co.uk/

Get em while they're hot!

When I get the rest of the webspace, I'll do the whole thing again.
Thanks to Christophe for all his help.

the sleeve links are all repaired. You will see that I have done a sleeve where you can chose your favourite of four. The one I like best is the one of Jaz and Raven but look at the expression on Jaz'z face on the one with Ted in the background. Funny as!

By the way, total time of the gig is 86 minutes so you'll have to reset your burners and get some 90 minutes discs.

Oh and, if I see this on ebay I will cut someones bollocks off cos it's shared for the gatherers. Please.

Ta.

Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of worldmap.com)