[kj] Madani's Joker-place.net/gig of the week

Javier Garcia gathering@misera.net
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:02:00 -0400

Hi there Ana, just to let you know I downloaded the full gig of the week" last tuesday and found two errors: the last track "Frenzy" was really Zennen (the single version), and the one listed as "Tension" was actually "Frenzy".
I was looking at your site just a few minutes ago and "Frenzy" is not listed anymore. But still the track listed as "Tension" is actually "Frenzy".
Now, I must ask:  Did Killing Joke play Tension at that gig?... do you actually have the "Tension" mp3? could you upload it please? :-)

Thanks a lot, it's great to have that 'Gig of the Week' section!!

Javier
-Mexico city
-24 million people
-1/2 liter of Corona a day

Enter for a chance to win one year's supply of allergy relief!
http://r.hotbot.com/r/lmt_clrtn/http://mocda3.com/1/c/563632/125699/307982/307982