[kj] who told you how live

Djehuti111 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:53:42 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings All,

--- jon chapman <jon_chapman@bushinternet.com> wrote:
> they did play this live,but only in a soundcheck.i
> think it's on the stroud leisure centre gig 27/6/81.

 I believe I have video (packed away somewhere) of
them performing this live as a regular part of the set
at the Paradiso in `81.

 A L P

=====
"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."