[kj] Radio 6 mirror

Amy Moseley Rupp gathering@misera.net
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:41:46 -0500 (CDT)

I've mirrored Mik's Radio 6 recording (18 MB) in the US:

http://www.maple.org/Radio6.zip

It's still all of a piece; if someone would like to volunteer to
break it into the various songs they could resend them to me via
email and I'll post the pieces, but with one parent (ME) and
two kids (WILD) and bedtime, can't listen now.

--Amy

PS Lisa no probs re KJ gig in Prestwich? or Preston?..... now that Bristol is '
over I'm not QUITE as heartbroken since that's the gig my sweetie was at.
You lot who went to Bristol are very, very lucky in my book ;-)