[kj] astoria 11/10/03

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:39:33 EDT

--part1_ea.3fb724d1.2cbdd525_boundary

Bleedin' marvellous to have the mp3's. Nice one, Rob.

I'm listening to Requiem right now. It rocks. So does Change. And Kings and
Queens. And Seeing Red. And... well, you get my drift.

What's happened with Empire Song. Do you have the rest of it? The beginning
sounds fantastic...

Thanks again,

Jamie (waiting for the rest of the gig...)

--part1_ea.3fb724d1.2cbdd525_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"FIXED" FACE=3D"=
Courier New" LANG=3D"0">Bleedin' marvellous to have the mp3's. Nice one, Rob=
.<BR>
<BR>
I'm listening to Requiem right now. It rocks. So does Change. And Kings and=20=
Queens. And Seeing Red. And... well, you get my drift.<BR>
<BR>
What's happened with Empire Song. Do you have the rest of it? The beginning=20=
sounds fantastic...<BR>
<BR>
Thanks again,<BR>
<BR>
Jamie (waiting for the rest of the gig...)</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ea.3fb724d1.2cbdd525_boundary--