[kj] KJ QUIZ QUESTIONS

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:25:03 EDT

--part1_19c.1b522d1b.2cbdd1bf_boundary

I  have a few questions that i was hoping some of you wise old KJ fans could
answer.

1 Was "An Irrational Domain" ever printed? If it was, could someone tell
where i can get a copy.
2 What happend to the "Order Of The Distant Islands Charter"? Did it end up
folding?If so, why?
3 Was the KJ song "The Hive" ever studio recorded? Or was it dropped all
together?
4 Was the KJ song "The Fanatic" ever studio recorded? Or was it dropped all
together? Or did ethier of these songs end up becoming something else?
5 KJ - "Empty Quarter"? What is this? When did it come out?

I hope you can help me with some answers,

Cheers,

Lyle

--part1_19c.1b522d1b.2cbdd1bf_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I&nbsp; have a few questions that i was hoping some of=
 you wise old KJ fans could answer.<BR>
<BR>
1 Was "An Irrational Domain" ever printed? If it was, could someone tell whe=
re i can get a copy.<BR>
2 What happend to the "Order Of The Distant Islands Charter"? Did it end up=20=
folding?If so, why?<BR>
3 Was the KJ song "The Hive" ever studio recorded? Or was it dropped all tog=
ether?<BR>
4 Was the KJ song "The Fanatic" ever studio recorded? Or was it dropped all=20=
together? Or did ethier of these songs end up becoming something else?<BR>
5 KJ - "Empty Quarter"? What is this? When did it come out?<BR>
<BR>
I hope you can help me with some answers,<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
<BR>
Lyle</FONT></HTML>

--part1_19c.1b522d1b.2cbdd1bf_boundary--