[kj] ebay story

Greyson Stoehr gathering@misera.net
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:01:24 -0700 (PDT)

I was there--I shot stills of the video shoot, the
gig, and at the Invisible Records/H-Bomb loft the next
day.

The pyro at the show wasn't as violent as what he was
doing with the cash register out at the loft.  The
photo shoot the next day involved that line of Raven
suggesting we line Jaz up according to the Ley Lines
on top of the building.

Greyson :)