[kj] Re: mcd.ie competition winners - Killing Joke

Christof hamille gathering@misera.net
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:20:41 -0500

No.  Is it?  I thought it was at the Agora Ballroom.  If it is then I am
defiantely going .  Does anyone recognize this venue.  I assumed it was in
Europe or somewhere overseas

hhhmmm

chris