[kj] Re: [kj]Glasgow setlist 04-10-03

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:19:36 +0100

HI dUB,
             Cheers for the offer... though we get into Dublin around
6:30/7, so probably only time to check into hotel and go to gig! Then we're
off to London early next day to see the Nekromantix.  So no looking round
Dublin for us I'm afraid!   Look out for me at the gig... skull baseball
hat...*definitely* at the front for Pssyche... I can never resist!
It's gonna be fucking great!

cheers,
            Dave