[kj] Astoria - Saturday

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:44:17 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_574_15235194.1066031057844

Well what an event that turned out to be.  Whilst the show was simply spectacular, the meeting and chat with Messrs Coleman and Raven in the Tottenham before the show for a swift half of shandy was for me the highlight: "tell me Jaz, which whiskey do your prefer?" "(ponders)...............one with 3 shots in it :o)" Ah of course, obviously, silly me.
And what a set, all the way through it just kept the pace.  Kings & Queens for me was just an incredible hi, but together with Wardance, Pssyche, The Wait, Change and BOYH and so on and so forth well you really couldn't ask fro any more could you :o)  Part from the 1 encore.
The better half - 1st ever introduction to KJ and what a baptism of fire that was, did actually and surprisingly enjoy the show (I did however have to spend most of the show bracing myself against the barrier at the front trying to keep the masses off from crushing....think she probably wouldn't have enjoyed quite so much if she'd been squished! :o)
Shame bout the rather unpleasant lazy tart screeching, screaming, draping herself over a chair and "exposing herself"...most unpleasant when it's right in front of you!  Oh well atleast she/they didn't clutter the stage for 2 long, much to my relief, revolting creature!
Did I read in a previous email that someone has a "good" recording of Saturday's show?
Got a battering at my son's 3rd birthday party yesterday from himself and all his friends, somehow I think I would have received less damage at Sunday's show, oh well :o)
L8ers,
Phippsy
------=_Part_574_15235194.1066031057844

<P>Well what an event that turned out to be.&nbsp; Whilst the show was simply spectacular, the meeting and chat with Messrs Coleman and Raven in the Tottenham before the show for a swift half of shandy was for me the highlight: "tell me Jaz, which whiskey do your prefer?" "(ponders)...............one with 3 shots in it :o)" Ah of course, obviously, silly me.</P>
<P>And what a set, all the way through it just kept the pace.&nbsp; Kings &amp; Queens for me was just an incredible hi, but together with Wardance, Pssyche, The Wait, Change and BOYH and so on and so forth well you really couldn't ask fro any more could you :o)&nbsp; Part from the 1 encore.</P>
<P>The better half - 1st ever introduction to KJ and what a baptism of fire that was, did actually and surprisingly enjoy the show (I did however have to spend most of the show bracing myself against the barrier at the front trying to keep the masses off from crushing....think she probably wouldn't have enjoyed quite so much if she'd been squished! :o)</P>
<P>Shame bout the rather unpleasant lazy tart screeching, screaming, draping herself over&nbsp;a chair and "exposing herself"...most unpleasant when it's right in front of you!&nbsp; Oh well atleast she/they didn't clutter the stage for 2 long, much to my relief, revolting creature!</P>
<P>Did I read in a previous email that someone has a "good" recording of Saturday's show?</P>
<P>Got a battering at my son's 3rd birthday party yesterday from himself and all his friends, somehow I think I would have received less damage at Sunday's show, oh well :o)</P>
<P>L8ers,</P>
<P>Phippsy</P>
------=_Part_574_15235194.1066031057844--