[kj] OT: Fuck this god damned shit

Jester gathering@misera.net
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:09:30 -0500

On 10/12/03 8:43 AM, "Alexi Hamilton" <alexih@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I wasn't going to say a word, Joe...I was embarrassed for Texas when Stoops
> decided to not rub salt in the wound and went for it on fourth down instead of
> kicking the field goal...But, hey, how 'bout them Cornhuskers???  hehehe.

Thomas Hicks looked like his son had died in 2000. Yesterday, he looked far
beyond driven.  You know his pockets are deep, that he sits on the board at
UT, and facilitates those major decisions. He pretty much got that huge
stadium expansion in Austin. When Tom is embarrassed, shit changes. Very
telling that none of the Sooners even care to talk smack to us, this year.

The Huskers disappoint me. OU is about the only one that has done what is
expected, traditionally, in football, and basketball.

>   BTW, Kyle has an interview in OKC on Wednesday.  They're flying him down
> there.  Looks like we're moving home soon.  We're still in finger-crossed mode
> tho.  They still have to do the background check since its a contract for the
> DOD.  Kinda shady but nothing TOO bad.  Still gonna drive up here for the
> Chicago show if we find ourselves in OKC on Nov. 1st.

Good luck to you guys. Will keep my fingers crossed for both of you.

If the Cubs win today, send me some pics of the celebrations. ;-)

> Later!
>
> ~Alexi

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO