[kj] astoria

Phil gathering@misera.net
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:39:42 +0100

'twas indeed an absolute belter, and good to see you all again.
Jels t-shirt was marvelous! although Im not surprised he didnt hang
around long afterwards, wearing a t-shirt of a mans arse at a gay
disco, thats just asking for trouble!
went to the garlic & shots after, but couldnt find any gatherers, so
had a quick beer with Pete & Dirk in a pub nearby, before heading off.
an absolutley top night all round. I was tempted to go tonight as
well, but neither my body or my wallet could take it.=20
phil

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 05:05:55 EDT, you wrote:

>Jokers,
>
>Well, that was a blinder.  Running order was much as for the other =
shows,=20
>absolute highlights for me were:
>
>Change
>Kings and Queens
>Empire Song
>The Wait
>Psyche
>
>I am completely bruised and battered. Great to see so many Gatherers. =
Felt=20