[kj] Bristol

Jim Harper gathering@misera.net
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 13:31:52 +0100 (BST)

--0-790936820-1065961912=:2369

Bristol was a great night. Sadly it was a 10.15 curfew, so we didn't get Follow the Leaders, Asteroid or Loose Cannon. Not too bothered about the last two but I was really looking forward to hearing Follow the Leaders.

I got pretty tanked in the pub before the gig and ended up chatting to Jaz for a couple of hours, which was a lot of fun. Ran into Raven as well and he seemed genuinely happy to meet people of the mailing list.

Spent the rest of the night chatting to various Gatherers- Mik Raven and his wife Paula, Martin Dupras, Antoni, Michele Marchesan, Nichola, Jane Shadforth as well as a few friends of Nichola's. Thanks for the use of the spare bed Nichola, and for cooking all that food!

All in all my first Joke gig was a pretty damn memorably experience, even if I've lost half the hearing in my right ear and my left hear hurts like hell! It was good to me everyone too, except for the tosser in the pub. No-one would tell him to sod off because they all thought he was my mate. Sorry guys!

Jim.

---------------------------------
--0-790936820-1065961912=:2369

<DIV>Bristol was a great night. Sadly it was a 10.15 curfew, so we didn't get Follow the Leaders, Asteroid or Loose Cannon. Not too bothered about the last two but I was really looking forward to hearing Follow the Leaders.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I got pretty tanked in the pub before the gig and ended up chatting to Jaz for a couple of hours, which was&nbsp;a lot of fun. Ran into Raven as well and he seemed genuinely happy to meet people of the mailing list.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Spent the rest of the night chatting to various Gatherers- Mik Raven and his wife Paula, Martin Dupras, Antoni, Michele Marchesan, Nichola, Jane Shadforth as well as a few friends of Nichola's. Thanks for the use of the spare bed Nichola, and for cooking all that food!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>All in all my first Joke gig was a pretty damn memorably experience, even if I've lost half the hearing in my right ear and my left hear hurts like hell! It was good to me everyone too, except for the tosser in the pub. No-one would tell him to sod off because they all thought he was my mate. Sorry guys!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
--0-790936820-1065961912=:2369--