[kj] Astoria and thanks

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 04:48:52 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

A marvellous gig. Top notch. Managed to get a superb recording of the gig. If you're well behaved, I might even get it up on-line :-).

It was great to see the usual suspects and to meet a few more too. Jane Shadforth even stood still long enough for me to say hello!

And I should like to say a big Thank You to all of you who were looking out for me as I hobbled around last night and who took me under your collective wings and looked after me (special thanks to Jerry B, Mike and Dirk who walked at snails pace with me). Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - bless y'all.

Stephane told me that tonight's gig is being filmed for a DVD release and Europe will be blitzed in the New Year.  Looks like it's going all the way Jokers!!!!!!!

Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of worldmap.com)