[kj] OT: Fuck this god damned shit

Jester gathering@misera.net
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 18:23:52 -0500

--B_3148741433_25332341

I am drunk. I am tired as hell. I worked my ass off for the university when
the people I was working with yesterday, decided to just fucking LEAVE, and
left me unrelieved for an entire day in the fucking sun. Now, I am fucking
pissed off as fucking hell at our coaching staff. Props to Alexi=B9s Sooners.
Well coached, and well played on both sides today. But our coaches let the
team, students, and alumni down AGAIN. One thing to loose when you do your
best, and are prepared...another thing to lose when your coaches do a half
assed job. Yeah, I am fucking beyond pissed off, drunk on whiskey, and very
god damned volatile right now.

Lexi, I owe you a few rounds of beers..but only if ya give me time to lick
my wounded pride before rubbing it in a bit.. ;-)

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO=20

THE WEBMASTER,=20
JESTER=20
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM

--B_3148741433_25332341

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>OT: Fuck this god damned shit</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>I am drunk. I am tired =
as hell. I worked my ass off for the university when the people I was workin=
g with yesterday, decided to just fucking LEAVE, and left me unrelieved for =
an entire day in the fucking sun. Now, I am fucking pissed off as fucking he=
ll at our coaching staff. Props to Alexi&#8217;s Sooners. Well coached, and =
well played on both sides today. But our coaches let the team, students, and=
 alumni down AGAIN. One thing to loose when you do your best, and are prepar=
ed...another thing to lose when your coaches do a half assed job. Yeah, I am=
 fucking beyond pissed off, drunk on whiskey, and very god damned volatile r=
ight now.<BR>
<BR>
Lexi, I owe you a few rounds of beers..but only if ya give me time to lick =
my wounded pride before rubbing it in a bit.. ;-)<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Killing Joke1st al=
bum"><I>KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR! <BR>
OCCISIO LOCATIO <BR>
<BR>
THE WEBMASTER, <BR>
JESTER <BR>