Fwd: FW: [kj] Questions . . .

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:46:54 EDT

--part1_1a6.1b25c92e.2cb874be_boundary

--part1_1a6.1b25c92e.2cb874be_alt_boundary

I know this questionaire is a little bit late, but cant yet suss out how to
amend my emails yet, only had the damn pc since...errrrr April, had to do the
adjustments at work , some weeks ago, but dont let me bore you mob with such
bollox.

see you all at the Astoria or a near by drinking hole,

Oh yeah got a spare ticket too...so first come first served, only fair and at
face value off line please,

Cheers

Dave

--part1_1a6.1b25c92e.2cb874be_alt_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I know this questionaire is a little bit late, but can=
t yet suss out how to amend my emails yet, only had the damn pc since...errr=
rr April, had to do the adjustments at work , some weeks ago, but dont let m=
e bore you mob with such bollox.<BR>
<BR>
see you all at the Astoria or a near by drinking hole,<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Oh yeah got a spare ticket too...so first come first served, only fair and a=
t face value off line please,<BR>
<BR>
Cheers<BR>
<BR>