[kj] "Last Pogo in Paris"

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 12:16:27 -0500

Thanks Robb-o. I've actually been to Sacre Couer (also, it should be noted,
the location of the video for U2's "Two Hearts Beat as One"). You're dead
right about those steps....they may be too much for my little expanding
bride.

I believe the Pompidou was ferme the last time I was there, so I definetely
plan to cheque that out.

Are pickpockets/thieving gypsies really that bad over in Paris? I seem to
remember it being so. My mom just got her wallet nicked in Prague, actually,
and is now all paranoid about identity-theft.

Alex in NYC