[kj] fanatics? give me convenience or give me my tv

fluw gathering@misera.net
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 19:12:11 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

""being completely skipped
by the tour as is just about everyone in the middle and south
of the country (US).  And we all have reasons for not being
able to travel the thousands of miles it might take to get to
a single gig."

amy, you have not been skipped, they are coming to your country and are gigging less than a day drive north of you. you live in austin no? that's 900 miles big deal, get your butt on a greyhound. this isn't santana and they aren't going to stop in everybody's back yard. and don't ever expect that to happen. hop in your jalopy and head to denver. it'll take you about 17 hours no biggy. maybe there are some other texas gatherers you can carpool with?

east coast: one of the great things about the east coast is public transportation. quite convenient

although killing joke 'may' continue on for another album and tour, it is still killing joke and it could all blow up tomorrow. we have waited to see the joke for what eight, nine years?  well... their back! so fanatics, if you live on a continent north of the equator, get on your horses.