[kj] KJ@CMJ in NYC - LATEST DEVELOPMENTS

Amy Moseley gathering@misera.net
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 16:40:46 -0500

Quoting Alex Smith <vassifer@earthlink.net>:

> Does that suck a big bag of greasy cocks? YOU BET IT DOES. That said,
> schedules always fall through and things change. Still, why oh why oh why
> did they agree to play this fucking showcase and not headline their own gig?
>
> Fuck, Fuck and thrice fuckin' FUCK!

Why?

Exposure, Exposure and thrice fuckin' EXPOSURE!

I know it's heartbreaking, but so is being completely skipped
by the tour as is just about everyone in the middle and south
of the country (US).  And we all have reasons for not being
able to travel the thousands of miles it might take to get to
a single gig.

I try to look on the bright side:  the exposure that the
entire tour is giving the band, not to mention being in
a fairly significant showcase, is giving them a good chance
at being around for *more tours* in the future.