[kj] need help for video

Jester gathering@misera.net
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 14:42:51 -0500

--B_3148555372_14184821

On 10/9/03 2:12 PM, "Mcg230ce@aol.com" <Mcg230ce@aol.com> wrote:

> i videoed first half hour of manchester gig until some little jumped up t**t
> of a jobsworth told me to stop. what is the best way to put this up to share.
> i have heard of this thing called firewire ???? please help or best ideas
> please.
> oh yes excellent quality watched it on my television other morning and my
> girlfriends son (6) ran upstairs crying and she is very wary about going to
> the gig on saturday " ughhh hasn't he got horrible eyes " ha ha ha

Funny. My 6 and five year old boys LOVE the Joke. Call Raven, Uncle Raven.
OF course, they have talked to him on the phone a few times. My six year old
wants to be a bassist like Uncle Raven, now, which is good cause he has NO
rhythm to play drums, like me and his little brother.

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO

THE WEBMASTER,
JESTER
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM

--B_3148555372_14184821

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] need help for video</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>On 10/9/03 2:12 PM, &qu=
ot;Mcg230ce@aol.com&quot; &lt;Mcg230ce@aol.com&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"=
>i videoed first half hour of manchester gig until some little jumped up t**=
t of a jobsworth told me to stop. what is the best way to put this up to sha=
re.<BR>
i have heard of this thing called firewire ???? please help or best ideas p=
lease.<BR>
oh yes excellent quality watched it on my television other morning and my g=
irlfriends son (6) ran upstairs crying and she is very wary about going to t=
he gig on saturday &quot; ughhh hasn't he got horrible eyes &quot; ha ha ha<=

</FONT></SPAN></BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Verda=
na"><BR>
Funny. My 6 and five year old boys LOVE the Joke. Call Raven, Uncle Raven. =
OF course, they have talked to him on the phone a few times. My six year old=
 wants to be a bassist like Uncle Raven, now, which is good cause he has NO =
rhythm to play drums, like me and his little brother.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Killing Joke1st album"><I>KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HO=
NOUR! <BR>
OCCISIO LOCATIO <BR>
<BR>
THE WEBMASTER, <BR>