[kj] KJ@CMJ in NYC - LATEST DEVELOPMENTS

Jim Harper gathering@misera.net
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 18:43:19 +0100 (BST)

--0-1632683790-1065721399=:87050

My guess is that Big Life managed to make it sound like a much more prestigious event than it really is.

Alex Smith <vassifer@earthlink.net> wrote:

why oh why
did they agree to play this fucking showcase and not headline their own gig?

--0-1632683790-1065721399=:87050

<DIV>My guess is that Big Life managed to make it sound like a much more prestigious event than it really is.</DIV>
<DIV><B><I></I></B>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><B><I>Alex Smith &lt;vassifer@earthlink.net&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
--0-1632683790-1065721399=:87050--