[kj] Nottingham

Phillipps Marc gathering@misera.net
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:47:54 +0100

>Oh yeah, hasn't Jaz got the petite hands of a young lady!

In a jar with preserving fluid I assume ?

Marc.

privileged.It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not the intented recipient(s), please note that any form of
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have recieved this
destoy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any
liability for action taken reliance on the content of this message. This
& Haringey  Health Communities.