[kj] Nottingham

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 09:36:56 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3148537016_119274_MIME_Part

Wow, Mark, what a night!

I never imagined that at this stage of the game, seemingly trivial things
like the way certain player add flourishes to songs would upset other
members of the band. But, y'know, at the same time it's heartening to hear
how seriously Jaz take it. `Tis a good thing your pale Kirsty was there to
quel the fire.

Alex in NYC

----------
From: "Mark Saxton" <ranjeef@btopenworld.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Subject: [kj] Nottingham
Date: Thu, Oct 9, 2003, 5:25 AM

Hi to a few people, especially the roadie (Chris) who was a real genuine
nice guy,mik,keith,john vasey and of course Geordie and Jaz who were
accosted by my friend Kirsty whom Geordie was very fond of. Anyway, I knew
it would either be a master stroke or a complete disaster taking her along
and the former was true; she fucking stormed the dressing room were Jaz was
in an almighty strop, whipped off his hat , puts it on and tells him to
"Calm down duck, it's not worth it". Anyway next minute she's dragging them
upstairs to meet us all and they were very humble,funny and.....well stoned
and leathered.We managed to lose Jaz and went round to the Rig for a drink,
Kirsty waltzing with Geordie to some utter drivel and then Jaz came back
looking for us and we spent ages chatting and drinking and thankfully no
illusions were shattered and yes they were planning on seeing Motorhead last
night. Also , the lady who was dancing at Manchester was supposedly being
taken on a shopping trip for new attire, not a bad idea methinks.
Anyway,roll on Sheffield, fuck knows where Raven and Ted got to.Jaz was
pissed off with way Ted ended DARS, Geordie was moaning at the monitors and
Raven was simply awesome.See you soon.    methinks we should all get behind
Ted who I think is doing a great job.     Oh yeah, hasn't Jaz got the petite
hands of a young lady!

--MS_Mac_OE_3148537016_119274_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] Nottingham</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
Wow, Mark, what a night! <BR>
<BR>
I never imagined that at this stage of the game, seemingly trivial things l=
ike the way certain player add flourishes to songs would upset other members=
 of the band. But, y'know, at the same time it's heartening to hear how seri=
ously Jaz take it. `Tis a good thing your pale Kirsty was there to quel the =
fire.<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
----------<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2">Hi to a few people, especially the roadie (Chris=
) who was a real genuine nice guy,mik,keith,john vasey and of course Geordie=
 and Jaz who were accosted by my friend Kirsty whom Geordie was very fond of=
. Anyway, I knew it would either be a master stroke or a complete disaster t=
aking her along and the former was true; she fucking stormed the dressing ro=
om were Jaz was in an almighty strop, whipped off his hat , puts it on and t=
ells him to &quot;Calm down duck, it's not worth it&quot;. Anyway next minut=
e she's dragging them upstairs to meet us all and they were very humble,funn=
y and.....well stoned and leathered.We managed to lose Jaz and went round to=
 the Rig for a drink, Kirsty waltzing with Geordie to some utter drivel and =
then Jaz came back looking for us and we spent ages chatting and drinking an=
d thankfully no illusions were shattered and yes they were planning on seein=
g Motorhead last night. Also , the lady who was dancing at Manchester was su=
pposedly being taken on a shopping trip for new attire, not a bad idea methi=
nks. Anyway,roll on Sheffield, fuck knows where Raven and Ted got to.Jaz was=
 pissed off with way Ted ended DARS, Geordie was moaning at the monitors and=
 Raven was simply awesome.See you soon. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;methinks we should=
 all get behind Ted who I think is doing a great job. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;Oh yeah, hasn't Jaz got the petite hands of a young lady!<BR>
</FONT><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3148537016_119274_MIME_Part--