[kj] Contact...

james harper gathering@misera.net
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 12:58:16 +0000

Hello Gathered Ones

I may be running the risk of encouraging cellphone stalking- although I
think Tim now accepts that there can never be anything between us, not after
the misunderstanding about the goat- but here's a mobile number just in case
anyone needs to ping me or try to find out where I am. It's not my mobile-
still don't have one- but I will be carrying it from 12.30 onwards on Friday
the 10th. Here it is:

07714593630

I shall be meeting several of you tomorrow, so until then, bye bye.

Jim.

It's always funny until someone gets hurt and then it's just hilarious...

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa