[kj] Meeting Saturday, etc.

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:46:32 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_583_10701713.1065685592787

As I seem to have started the "where are we meeting up" line, I'll be up in the smoke about 14:30 on Saturday, wonder up the road with the good lady and drop into either the the Tottenham and/or The George to say hello to any other fellow gathering/joke type persons who will be lingering about imbibing the devils' own fluids.

Looking forward to making acquaintances with many new persons and to a fantastic show, they due on stage at 20:30 did I read on the official site?

2 other things - is there any "intro" music being played as the 4 horsemen mount the stage AND in anticipation of their imminent arrival are we still taking on the battle cry/chant - Joke, joke, joke, joke, etc., - the later is kinda important as I'm going to sound like a right nob, shouting that out on my own! :o)

See you all Saturday, lets' have a good one,

L8ers,

Phippsy
------=_Part_583_10701713.1065685592787

<P>As I seem to have started the "where are we meeting up" line, I'll be up in the smoke about 14:30 on Saturday, wonder up the road with the good lady and drop into either the the Tottenham and/or The George to say hello to any other fellow gathering/joke type persons who will be lingering about imbibing the devils' own fluids.</P><BR>
<P>Looking forward to making acquaintances with many new persons and to a fantastic show, they due on stage at 20:30 did I read on the official site?</P><BR>
<P>2 other things - is there any "intro" music being played as the 4 horsemen mount the stage <STRONG>AND </STRONG>in anticipation of their imminent arrival are we still taking on the battle cry/chant - Joke, joke, joke, joke, etc., - the later is kinda important as I'm going to sound like a right nob, shouting that out on my own! :o)</P><BR>
<P>See you all Saturday, lets' have a good one,</P><BR>
<P>L8ers,</P><BR>
<P>Phippsy</P>
------=_Part_583_10701713.1065685592787--