[kj] T-shirts

Matt Platts gathering@misera.net
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 00:54:13 +0100

--=====================_28196905==.ALT

Yup - got a bunch of stuff last week too - prints, shirts. All top quality.
Oh god I could spend a fortune...

At 23:21 08/10/2003, you wrote:
>i'll second that.  I got the red first cover t-shirt today and it's a
>thing of beauty.
>
>mattdunn <mattdunn@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>You lurk for a while and then send 3 e-mails at once....
>
>Just received 2 prints and the Wardance/Pssyche t-shirt from Mike Coles -
>just wanted to say thanks and that if anyone is in any doubt, buy stuff from
>the malicious Damage site as it is truly excellent (Yes, I know it has been
>said before).
>

>Want to chat instantly with your online friends?
><http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/>Get
>the FREE Yahoo! Messenger

--=====================_28196905==.ALT

Yup - got a bunch of stuff last week too - prints, shirts. All top
quality. Oh god I could spend a fortune...<br><br>
At 23:21 08/10/2003, you wrote:<br>
red first cover t-shirt today and it's a thing of beauty. <br><br>

<dl>

<dd>Just received 2 prints and the Wardance/Pssyche t-shirt from Mike
Coles -<br>

<dd>just wanted to say thanks and that if anyone is in any doubt, buy
stuff from<br>

<dd>the malicious Damage site as it is truly excellent (Yes, I know it
has been<br>

</dl><br>