[kj] T-shirts

mattdunn gathering@misera.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:57:01 +0100

You lurk for a while and then send 3 e-mails at once....

Just received 2 prints and the Wardance/Pssyche t-shirt from Mike Coles -
just wanted to say thanks and that if anyone is in any doubt, buy stuff from
the malicious Damage site as it is truly excellent (Yes, I know it has been
said before).

The t-shirts (and a fucking rucksack?) on sale at Rock City were shite. I've
had some crap t-shirts in my time (did anybody else buy the grey sleeveless
effort from the Nighttime tour?) and those last night were of a similar
calibre.

Actually bought a hideous yellow thing outside the venue for £5. quite
ashamed but was half cut. Was disappointed not to see the scallys outside
not selling the poster of the pope blessing the Nazi's - they always used to
be there.